This is the SEGmeter V2.5 the surface mount version!
Its fully baked, ready to get some sensors, program, and start tracking down those electrons. This is a special SEGmeter, for a start its a SEGduino - that's right, and Arduino in a SEGmeter and it's been designed to work with a bunch of components which are part of the SEGmeter V2 range.
It's fully assembled, ready to roll - and can be expanded to 16 channels with an optional expansion board. It can support Zigbee designed to work seamlessly with the SEGbox V2.
- 8 channels of 12 bit analog sampling, accurate and precise energy measurement.
- 3 relay controls which are capable of driving the SEGrelay!
- Runs the Arduino Uno bootloader
- Has Arduino footprint, mix and match with other Arduino Shields!
- Power input is 5V DC supplied by a number of headers or an optional expansion board
- Size is 115mm long, 90mm wide and 12mm high
- Supports FTDI TTL serial programming interface for firmware flashing
- Fits nicely inside the top of our Big Box!
- 100% Compatable with SmartEnergyGroups.com
- 1 x fully assembled SEGmeter V2.5 - 8 channel
- Programming! You will need to know your Arduino fu to roll your own or use our opensource code!
- SEGbox or equivalent to collect the energy measurements or Zigbee something up.
- FTDI serial programming cable